Designed specifically for recent graduates, the Potential Management Employee ( PME ) program gives new project engineers opportunities for career advancement through continuing education. The four year, eight level program combines a demanding educational curriculum with aggressive wage reviews.
The first two years of the program focuses on hard skills development: estimating, electrical construction methods and project management. The second half is tailored towards soft skills: public speaking, negotiating and presentation expertise. This program structure is unmatched in the electrical contracting industry, both for its educational mastery as well as its financial reward for successful participants.
Sample of topics covered:
- Project Management Suite (Change Orders etc.)
- Understanding of Bid Evaluations
- Dealing with Difficult People and Communication
- Corporate Business Overview and Financial Strategy
- LEED Accreditation
- Labor Relations and Safety Management
- Executive Exposure Events