Improving project quality and completing work in advance of the project schedule are enduring goals for Bergelectric's project management and field workforce. For more than two decades, our prefabrication division has been helping achieve these important benchmarks.
Most of our prefabrication personnel have been trained in the field – they know from personal experience the value of streamlining production of electrical systems, such as:
- Fixture support brackets for correctional light fixtures
- Trapeze supports for feeders/conduits
- Underground stub-ups for electrical rooms
- Hotel room circuitry
- Power outlet boxes within stud walls
- Power outlets within masonry walls
- And many others
By reducing on-site requirements and congestion, providing uniformed installations, and eliminating jobsite waste, field personnel can focus on quality installation of all electrical services - allowing Bergelectric to continue improving production and installation systems while keeping project within budget and schedule.